Aesthetician Recommended and Blemish Approved Concealer July 30 2015
Jane Iredale's Zap&Hide® Blemish Concealer should be in your makeup bag!
An eye treatment as well as a concealer containing conditioners such as jojoba esters and avocado oil, both high in vitamins A, C, D and E, the Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer contains green tea extract, a potent antioxidant.
Did we mention it was also a SELF Healthy Beauty Award Winner?
Here's how Jane recommends using Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer:
- Use alone or brush minerals on top
- Creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion
More Beauty Tips:
- To cover dark circles, choose a color that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Circle\Delete #2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralizing blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter color on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker color to the puffiest area. Light colors stand out; dark colors recede.
Treat your eyes to a little nourishment and at the same time, tell those blemish's to beat it! Get the all natural Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer by Jane Iredale today. You can also nourish your knowledge of other high quality, all natural, Jane Iredale mineral make-up products like 24-karat gold dust, or Absence Oil Control Primer, available for every beautiful face!