Tea Tree / Itch & Skincare Formula Essential Oil Patch
Natural Patches of Vermont
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Description: Cleansing, calming and healing, this blend has been formulated to soothe irritating rashes, break-outs and insect bites.
- Tea Tree: Supportive to the immune system and beneficial to the skin, Tea Tree is touted to be the most “medicinal” of the essential oils. It is gentle, soothing and healing to aggravated and inflamed tissues and topically, is useful in the following skin conditions; insect bites, pimples, abscesses, acne, fungal infections, cold sores, and allergic rashes. Cleansing, Purifying and Uplifting*
- Aloe Vera: A general tonic to the skin, Aloe is well known as an anti-inflammatory, and also exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties. Often used as a soothing agent and a pain reliever on dry, broken, or burned skin, it has also proven beneficial in reducing inflammation. Rejuvenating and Healing*
- Eucalyptus Citriodora: (Lemon Eucalyptus) Refreshing and stimulating, it can cool and regenerate the skin. Among the therapeutic properties of Eucalyptus Citriodora are; Antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial. Soothing, Calming, Purifying and Invigorating*
- Lavender: Cooling and regenerating in a variety of skin conditions, Lavender is indispensable as a first aid oil. One of the most versatile therapeutic essences, it can prove useful in treating numerous skin conditions such as; acne, boils, bruises, dermatitis, eczema, insect bites and stings, psoriasis, and fungal infections, in addition to many more. Balancing, Soothing, Normalizing, Calming, Relaxing and Healing*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you suffer from any medical condition, including pregnancy, seek professional advice before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from eyes. May cause irritation to sensitive skin.